OMEGA PSI PHI FRATERNITY, INC., CHI TAU CHAPTER
2016 TALENT HUNT
Talent Hunt Participation
A. Participation in the Talent Hunt is open for the following forms of trained art:
1. Music: Vocal and Instrumental, Classical, Semi-Classical, Gospel, and Jazz. A printed copy of the music (score) is required for the judges to analyze.
2. Interpretive Movement to Music: Ballet, Modern Dance, and Tap
3. Speech: Poetry, Oration, Monologue, etc.
4. Visual Art: Sculpture, Photography, Drawing, and Painting
Basic Rules for Participation in the District and International Talent Hunt
1. Contestant must be a high school student who has not advanced beyond a senior at the time of local talent hunt.
2. All presentations, including instrumental numbers, must be memorized and be dignified and in good taste.
3. Track music may be used for accompaniment as long as there is no lead instrumental or background vocals included on the track.